Saturday, 18 August 2012

Weekend writing awaits...yippee!


Hello lovelies!

How's your weekend looking so far?

Despite having a lovely week doing lots of fab things
I'm afraid I'm suffering
from post-holiday blues...
I'd love to say I'm still here...


...enjoying the gorgeous summer skylines around the bays...


Alas...no, I'm back to normality!
Don't get me wrong, I do love my job...
it never feels like I'm working which is so lovely
and I know a lot of people don't have that luxury.
So I'm not really grumbling!

I have a few days off now where I can laze around
and work at a slower pace for a while so
I'm itching to get my writing out to add some more chapters...

My hoilday in Cornwall gave me so much inspiration
to get started again


One day I know I'll finish my novel.
I have to as I have so many other ideas just waiting to spill out onto
the pages.

Oh well until then I'll just dream of what might be...


Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Toodle-ooh for now

Tilly
x x x

1 comment:

  1. hi tilly, i just saw your message on my fb page...thank you!- wowza! its been a long time- im going to sit with a mug of tea and catch up! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments!
Bless you all for taking the time to leave one today.....
You are all such lovely peeps!
Tilly x x x

google-site-verification: googleff90964752852e3d.html